WELCOME TO THE AMI CAREER CENTER
If you want to work for a company you can grow with, consider Alexander Metals Inc. You’ll enjoy building a career with a locally-owned company that specializes in multiple architectural building envelope products and offers long-term employment opportunities with plenty of room for advancement!
We Want YOU!
Alexander Metals Inc. is seeking qualified candidates for positions in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Nashville, Tennessee.
We offer a highly competitive pay package that includes health insurance, life insurance, short/long-term disability insurance, vacation, holiday pay, and a 401(k) savings plan.
Alexander Metals Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Click on the job titles below for details about current openings, including job duties, required qualifications, and more!
Commercial Glazier Foreman
The Glazier Foreman will oversee the Installation of various storefront, curtain wall (unitized and stick built) systems, architectural glass, translucent wall and skylights, composite metal panels and various types of steel flat and profile wall panels. Manage projects from start to finish, including filling out jobsite paperwork and attending jobsite foreman’s meetings. Work hours are 6:30 am – 3:00 pm.
- Previous work experience supervising projects as a glazier is required
- Be able to read architectural and shop drawings and perform basic layout functions
- Possess basic hand tools and must be 10-hour OSHA certified
- Be certified/trained to operate lull, scissor lift, and articulating lifts
- Experience with and/or ability to operate material handling equipment
- Must be capable of bending, stooping, reaching outward and overhead, unloading, climbing stairs, working from ladders, working from platform lifts and aerial booms
- Use of small power/hand tools, lift equipment – pushing/pulling exerting pressure, grasping/squeezing wrist flexion/extension of reach
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and E-Verify
- Alexander Metals Inc is Offering a Highly Competitive Salary!
- Comprehensive Benefit Package! Includes Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance, Basic Life/AD&D Coverage, Short/Long-Term Disability Insurance, Health Savings Account (HSA), Access to 24/7 Telehealth Physician Consultations, Discounted Gym Memberships, Access to a Personal Health Advocate
- Generous Paid Time Off / Vacation!
- Numerous Paid Holidays!
- 401(k) Savings Plan!
You’ll like working at Alexander Metals Inc! You’ll enjoy building a career with an award-winning Nashville-based company that specializes in the sales, fabrication, and installation of commercial storefront, curtain walls, aluminum windows, and architectural metal wall panels. During its 25-year history, Alexander Metals Inc. has been named one of America’s top glazing companies by the National Glass Association, and has been recognized for outstanding quality, performance, and safety by many local and regional organizations. Alexander Metals Inc. offers long-term employment opportunities with plenty of room for advancement. Expand your skills as you work independently and in collaboration with architects, engineers, and other building professionals. Grow with a family-oriented firm that strives to create a healthy company culture. Make new friends at social events for employees and families!
Refer Your Family & Friends. Earn Cash!
If you’re currently working for Alexander Metals Inc., there’s a new way to make some extra money. It’s called the Employee Referral Awards Program.